Friday, March 26, 2010

ProJeCT ExteRniMaTioN


Project Externimation is fully under way! My wonderful fellow Relief Societians came yesterday to help me finish detail cleaning, put poison, steel wool, & caulk in all the 26 and counting holes/enemy points of entry. Oh! And did I mention we caught our first intruder?

David opened the closet door under the stairs and said, "Wifey! Look!" So I did, saw a dark blob, felt nervous, slowly walked closer and...well, I guess I had my first genuine girly moment. I scrunched up my face, gritted my teeth, exclaimed, "Ewwww!" and...brought my hands up near my face and...I fanned it! Valley girl style! Without even thinking! Then I did small jumps up and down and went, "Ew ew ew! Bleh!"


It didn't look or smell gross...it was just a dead diseased mouse. It actually looked pretty cute! I feel sorry that it was lead to believe that it could live here. As for the rest of them...they've been warned to leave or commit suicide by means we have provided.



Here are a few pictures of some holes:

5 comments:

  1. gross! get rid of those mousies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets see some pics of the furnished product!! he he I make joke:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha, I posted and forgot to say one other thing so I had to delete it. BUT here's the news. Buy one get one free Jamba Juice!! Yay! Get some. Before it expires on the 25th. Go here:
    http://www.jambajuice.com/20thcoupon/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eww! Nice Steph! Like the visual haha. Now we know we know who the culprit is just encase we wondered.

    ReplyDelete