Tuesday, March 26, 2013

...SoMetHiNG's ChaNGed!

It's been over 2 years since my last post...oops! Something(s) have changed!


Since September of 2010, we've added Trevor Graydon Barlow to our family - wait, I swear I posted about that...oh well! Must be magically gone now. We've also moved to Enoch as of the end of November into a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house all by ourselves with almost no neighbors. It's an awesome place! We will add another BOY to our family in July - around July 9th - who most likely will be named Landon Jacob Barlow. 

And my most favoritestest parts.....David graduates in May (FINALLY!!!!!!!! I've been living the poor student life for 8 years now in one way or another, ha ha!) AND we'll be moving back to the Salt Lake or Utah Valley area closer to family!! For SURE! As soon as David gets a job! I can't even begin to tell you how excited and ready for the changes we are! We miss family so much - and look forward to never missing homework. 

Speaking of David getting a job, if you hear of any Information Technology (Computer/Network/Programming) jobs anywhere, please let us know and put in a good word! And if you want to check out his resume and some of his accomplishments, check out his web site: david.dafam.org

I can't believe how fast time is going still. David Jr will be 4 this year, Trevor will be 2 in 3 months, we'll have a new baby in 3 1/2 months, and David SR will be done with his degree and on to the real world and not have daily homework anymore. It's so hard to believe! 

Just some personality updates on the kids real quick...


David Jr. (self dubbed "Dabey" or "Davey")


Silly, easy to tickle and make laugh, getting dramatic, thinks he gets to decide what's true or not, loves phones and computers, almost always happy unless sleep deprived or in lots of pain or being teased or bullied by Trevor, quick to love others, loves to eat fresh fruits and veggies (even kale, spinach, beets & beet greens). Easiest kid in the world to babysit without Trevor around, ha ha. Loves his Daddy more than anything. 


Trevor Graydon (Davey dubbed him "Trebbur" - sounds a lot like Trouble, doesn't it?)


Spunky, loves to test limits, OBSESSED with balloons (sees them everywhere - in a hair, ribbon, pictures, bags, suckers, vases...), goes from calm to super hyper or angry in the blink of an eye, loves to put things in his hair, teases his older brother as much as possible, so dang cute that he seems to know it and tries to get away with as much as he can. He's going to be a fun teenager! He used to say everything with a "deedle eedle eedle" but has suddenly decided to start talking and saying every word he hears. He also is a HUGE Mommy's boy. 


I have so much to be grateful for and looking forward to! I feel so unbelievably lucky. 
We've still had every need taken care of right when we needed it, and haven't had to go without much.
We've come so far with how we communicate (or in my case, how I didn't communicate) and are comfortable with talking about just about any of our discomforts or wishes or anything on our minds. That's a huge accomplishment for me, it's always been one of the hardest things for me to do, especially when I could potentially dream up any scenario that could possibly result in confrontation or disagreement. David has been so amazingly patient with me and spent all of the time necessary to get me to trust him and open up to him. He's the perfect man, I'm tellin' ya! I could write a novel on why but - I'll spare you for now. I just love him to death and would be horribly worse off without him. He completes me.

I think that's about all that I want to write for this post. I've got a few more coming that I'm formulating in my mind, and I don't want this one to be forever and a half long. That's our changes and updates in a pinch! 

...The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment