Friday, December 18, 2009

What's HAPnin

Baby's doin great - I'm doin great! Christmas is coming - both of our birthdays are past and went well - we're having fun with visitors, etc! Still up in the air about whether we'll go up to Salt Lake for Christmas, but we're leaning pretty far to the probably not side... LOng drive for a new baby and healing mom, lots of stress, lots of people, possibly uncomfortable sleeping areas, more possibility of sickness, lack of funding for gas, lots of packing... but it would be great to see family and let them see the little man. Choices choices...

ANyway - here are more picture updates

Gettin ready for Christmas!
We love to sleep!!!

Mavanee in from Book of Mormon and Sermons on the Atonement class made us this blanket

Our favorite most bestest Christmas present!
Dad's so proud of his mini him :)


He just loves to lift his head up and stare - looks like he's having a conversation with me - except for the huge thing in his mouth, ha ha.



Dad's a good Daddy! He changes diapers and everything!!!



Grandma talks so much to the baby - he's getting really good at staring and listening, ha ha.



David gave me the movie Up for my birthday! YAY!! I lOVe it!! He kept telling me I had already seen my present in plain sight, etc... we watched the Jackson's copy a few times before. What a dork, ha ha. Look at him knowing he's just so funny!

1 comment:

  1. How cute looks like fun. I love the pictures... and I was just there with a new baby and healing so I really know what you mean. Me and Jordan just wanted you guys up here and didn't want you to miss Christmas with all the family if money was the only thing stopping you cuz he said he'd pay for your gas but yep that's not the only thing you have to worry about with a new one... I understand. BUT we still hope you guys have a fun holly day

    ReplyDelete